It is a file, CSV or XML based, containing the complete characteristics of the products of a provider (images URL, category, price, description,…) inside whose the products are gathered by categories (clothing, plays,…). By integrating the contents of product catalogs in your site, you can very easily implement a shop or a comparator of products.
Reactivpub proposes a great number of catalog to you produced, which you can easily download and integrate in your site.
A webservice making it possible to recover the entirety of the statistics of diffusion of your sites to the CSV format is at your disposal.
Consult the scope note "How can I export statistics and tracking information for my campaigns ".
An eshop enables you to lay out, in a banner space, a little shop which displays items resulting from the various product catalogs of our advertisers. The items suggested by an eshop can automatically be selected to propose what seeks your visitors.
You are free to create as many eShops that you wish.
An eshop is entirely skeletal, and you can freely define :
- Its aspect : colors, styles used, count of displayed items
- items displayed : an eshop can contain the items of different product catalogs : product catalogs of the campaigns to which you are affiliated, or all product catalogs of a category given (for example by choosing the category “Clothing ”, your eshop will automatically offer all the products of the catalogs of this category), and many other possibilities.
- the selection method of the items which will be proposed to your visitors : thanks to R-Optimizer engine, an eshop can automatically propose to your visitors the best items among several thousands of products while being based on various criteria (behavior of the visitor, context, performance, …). For example, if a visitor arrives on your website while having typed “Clothing” in Google, an eshop will be able to display clothing if it contains products in this set of themes.
Eshop integration in your website is carried out very simply while placing the tag corresponding to the wished site, exactly as if you place any HTML banner tag.
To make even easier the use of the eShops, you will find in the menu “Campaigns/Broadcasting Tools/My eShops” a “eshop ready to use ” which is automatically managed by Reactivpub : this eshop contains all the items of the product catalogs of your campaigns.
For more information, refer to the various sections of the FAQ relating to eShops.
A "ready to use eshop"is an eshop automatically created and managed by Reactivpub : it contains the items of all the catalogs of the campaigns which you diffuse. All new campaign (with product catalogs) to which you are accepted automatically comes to enrich the list of products proposed by your “eshop ready to use ”.
In the same way, if you unsubscribe yourselves a campaign or if a campaign is stopped, the items corresponding will be automatically withdrawn from the eShop.
You can freely modify all the parameters of your “eshop ready to use ” (size, colors, styles, provision of the displayed items, method of selection of the items,…).
Thanks to the R-Optimizer engine, an eshop can automatically propose to your visitors the most adapted items among several thousands of products while being based on various criteria (behavior of the visitor, context, performance,…). For example, if a visitor arrives on your site while having typed “Clothing” in Google, an eshop will be able to propose all “Clothing” items if it contains products in this topic.
We place at your disposal various models of eShops intended to be used as a basis for creation of a news eShops : if you wish to build yourself your own eshop, then the “eShop model” will greatly facilitate your task.
Each “eshop model” is entirely parameterized for a given use. For example, the “eshop model - Travel” contains all travels available in the product catalogs of our advertisers.
When you create an eshop thanks to the eShop wizard (heading “Campaigns/Broadcasting tools/My eShops”), you are invited to choose a model eshop among the list : the eshop that you are just create will then take the whole characteristics of the model which you chose.
Note as you can completely modify the choices suggested by the wizard, as well on the level of the aspect (size, colors, styles used, provision of the displayed items), of the items contained, or the method of selection of the items.
Creation of a new eshop can be carried out in two differents manners according to its contents (items) :
- If you wish to create an eshop based only on a given product catalog, seek the campaign in the list “My campaigns” reach “Graphics / Product catalogs”, then “eShop”. You will be able to easily create an eshop on one of the catalogs proposed by the campaign.
If you wish that your eshop contain all the items of a given category (made up of the catalogs items of several campaigns), use the “new eShop wizard” available in the heading “Campaigns/Broadcasting tools/My eShops”. The wizard makes the creative process extremely simple, by posing stage by stage to you the questions which will make it possible to manufacture your eshop. Note that the wizard asks you in very first place to select a “eShop model” : the following stages of the wizard will be based on the characteristics of the selected model, which you will be able to freely modify.
Once created, your can view your eshop in the heading “My eShops”.
Note : do not forget that you have an “eshop ready to use” automatically created and managed by Reactivpub and which contains items of all the catalogs of your campaigns. The creation of an eshop starting from the wizard is a generally pointless operation except if you wish to build an eshop with specials characteristics.
A private eshop is an eshop reserved for some affliates, generally because the items it propose are them also resulting from private campaigns.
Several causes are possible:
- Any modification made to your eshop (including its creation) requires approximately one hour before being really viewable in the pages of your website.
- an eshop is specific to a website : if you have several websites registered on Reactivpub, check out that you have affected your eshop with the good website.
- Your eshop does not contain any product catalog or is attached to no category. Edit your eshop, go to “Contents” and check
-Your eshop contains many catalogs produced or is attached well to at least a category, but you are not for the moment accepted with any the campaigns corresponding. You must have patience a little. As soon as you are accepted with the one of the campaigns, your eshop will start to propose the items corresponding.
The tab “Forms and styles” available in the properties of your eshop enables you to define the principal attributes of your eshop and more particularly :
- Its format and its dimensions.
- the provision of the items : only one line, only one column, in a table 2 X 2,…
- the maximum number of items suggested and the scroll authorization. By authorizing scrolling, you allow your visitors to consult more items than the eshop can display at the same time
. You can use the various selectors of fonts, colors,… or define yourself the style sheet used by the eshop (the use of this job function is reserved for an informed audience). Note that you can import the attributes of style of another eshop.
The tab “Contents” available in the edition of your eshop enables you to define how items suggested by your eshop come. An eshop can propose items resulting from all the campaigns of a given category (provided that you are accepted in the corresponding campaigns), or of some campaigns (or catalogs) in particular.
You can specify :
- if you wish that your eshop automatically add all the catalogs available in a category given without any intervention (for example by selecting the category “Sport”, your eshop will be able to propose all the items of this category).
- categories of items which compose your eshop
The tab “Display rules” available in the edition of your eshop enables you to influence the choices which R-Optimizer engine makes when it selects items which your eshop proposes.
You can in particular indicate :
- information to be displayed for each item of the eShop
- If you wish that the items be selected according to the context (title, keywords,…) of the page containing the eshop, or of the keywords used from search engine like Google to reach this page.
- If you wish that the items announced “in promotion” be more often proposed (this information is not always available for all items)
Choose the option “Campaigns/Broadcasting tools/My eShops” to make display the list of your eShops, then click on the icon “Details of this eShop's campaigns” of the eshop of your choice. You will reach immediately the detail of the items (campaigns and catalogs) which compose your eshop.
Choose the option “Campaigns/Broadcasting tools/My eShops” to make display the list of your eShops, click on the icon “Details of this eShop's campaigns” of the eshop of your choice. You will reach a page allowing you to deactivate any category of item of a campaign.
A category of products gathers various items resulting from product catalogs of the campaigns which we propose.
You can as many add to your eshop categories of products wish it to you: the items present in these various categories will be integrated into your eshop which will automatically manage your postulation so necessary to the corresponding campaigns.
Refer to the section describing the tab “Contents” of the eShops.
Edit your eshop quite simply then modify its characteristics freely.
An eshop enables you to lay out, in a banner space, of a mini-shop proposing items resulting from our various product catalogs.
An eshop is entirely independent : by using an eshop you increase your incomes easily by proposing relevant items with your visitors.
An eshop proposes items resulting from different product catalogs of your campaigns: your incomes are those associated with each campaign. As for any campaign, your profits (% of the trade or mounting fixes) will be computed according to the number of product bought by your intermediary.
An eTag enables you to diffuse automatically and more easily your campaigns by avoiding you the tiresome operations of insertion and withdrawal of the tags specific to each publicity campaign.
If you place an eTag in your pages you will be able to control from Reactivpub backoffice banners it diffuses, or to let it manage itself banners that it will propose to your visitors. An eTag overrides the specific banners tags which you can diffuse.
The implementation of an eTag is an extremely simple operation :
- Go in the heading “Campaigns/Broadcasting tools/My eTags”: you will find several “eTags ready to use” (an eTag by size and site).
- Take the HTML tag of the eTag in the size you whant you for the site of your choice, then insert it in your pages into the wanted website, exactly as if you put a classical banner tag.
That's all : your eTag automatically diffuses banners of your campaigns without any intervention.
An eTag present of many advantages, in particular:
- It can choose the banners to be displayed according to the context of visit of your visitors: keywords of pages, keywords typed on an search engine, etc ... For example, if you put the same 728x90 eTag in all pages of your website, it will propose to each visitors the most adapted banner among all campaigns it dispose.
- It can simply display its banners one after the other, in rotation. If you wish it, you can modify the frequency of display of a each banner (priority from low to high, see “Graphic” tab).
- It can be parameterized automatically to integrate all new campaign which you chose to diffuse. You just have to postulate in the campaigns you whant and once you are accepted, your eTag automatically broadcast banners of this campaigns.
- It can be parameterized to automatically broadcast all campaigns of a given topic(s). You can for example create an eTag on the topics “Sport” and “Auto- Motor bike”: eTag will then make you postulate in all current or future campaigns of this topics, and will automatically diffuse campaigns to which you will be accept.
- You can add/withdraw a particular banner in a eTag.
- In a campaign is stopped (or if you unsubscribe) an eTag automatically stops diffusing banners of this campaign without need intervention.
You can create your own eTags by using the "new eTag"wizard available in the heading “My eTags” or from the datasheet of your sites (heading “My sites”).
Important: it is disadvised placing an eTag inside a “frame” or a “iframe” in the host page. That can disturb R-Optimizer engine which will not be then any more able to choose banners proposed according to the context of visit or the behavior of your visitors. Nevertheless, this recommendation does not apply if you use an eTag proposing banners in rotation (rule of display “Do not take into account any contextual information”).
For more information, refer to the various sections of the FAQ relating to the eTags, and the contents of the documentation database.
“eTags ready to” are eTags created by Reactivpub :
- an “eTag ready to use” can automatically diffuse all new campaign to which you are accepted without intervention of your part.
- You have an “eTag ready to use” by site and by dimension.
- Your “eTag ready to use” use R-Optimizer engine to choose the banners to be displayed according to the context of visit or the behaviour of your visitors.
We strongly advise you to use your “eTag ready to use”, because they will largely facilitate any task for you, while enabling you to concentrate only on the choice of the campaigns you whant to diffuse.
Use the wizard "new eTag"eTag :
- in the heading “My eTags”: click on the link “new eTag”.
- or in the datasheet of your site (heading “My sites”): select a site, click on "Actions", then click on “Creating an eTag for this site”.
The wizard will guide you step by step.
Once created, your eTag is added to the list of your existing eTags (heading “My eTags”).
Several causes are possible:
- an eTag is specific to a website : if you have several websites registered on Reactivpub, check out that you placed HTML tag of the eTag in the good website.
- Your eTag is automatically parameterized to diffuse all campaigns to which you are accepted but no campaign proposes banners according to the size of your eTag. You must thus select a campaign proposing banners in the size of your eTag, or create another eTag of an other size.
- Your eTag is parameterized automatically to diffuse the campaigns to which you are accepted but all these campaigns are stopped (or you have unsubscribe). You must thus postulate to other campaigns. As soon as you are accepted in at least one campaign, your eTag will start broadcast (it take one hour).
- Your eTag is automatically parameterized to diffuse a given topic of campaigns, but all this campaigns's topic are stopped, or you were accepted with none of them. You can choose another topic : your eTag will then make you postulate in the corresponding campaigns and as soon as you are accepted in at least a campaign, your eTag will start broadcast.
- You explicitly deactivated certain banners in your eTag and the banners of the remaining campaigns are stopped. Reactivate banners, or postulate in other campaigns, or explicitly add banners to the eTag.
Dimension of an eTag is defined during its construction. Once build, dimension is the only value which you cannot modify any more.
“Display rules” available in the edition of an eTag enables you to influence rules that R-Optimizer engine uses to selects campaignsit display.
You can for example set eTag to selected banners according to the page context (titles, keywords,…), or the visitor behavior, or keywords used in an search engine like Google to reach the page.
"Graphic” tab available in the edition of an eTag show the list of banners that your eTag can display.
You can :
- See banners,
- idle/remove some banners (note that it not unsubscribe you to the campaign and that you will be able to reactivate a deactivated banner)
- Modify display priority of the banners, if you decided to manage yourself the contents of the eTag (see tab “Contents”).
Yes, you can deactivate a banner in the tab “Graphic”.
The campaigns of our advertisers are classified by topics (“Tourism - Travel”, “Family”,…).
An eTag can, if you wish, automatically diffuse campaigns of one or more given topics. If you choose to let an eTag choose for you the most adapted banners according to visit context of your visitors, or thier behavior, we highly advise you to choose topics which are in direct relationship with the contents of your pages.
You can set an eTag so that it automatically diffuses all campaigns of the topics you choose. You can for example create an eTag on “Sport” and “Auto- Motor bike” topics : it will automatically make you postulate in all current or future campaigns of this topics, and will automatically diffuse campaigns to which you will be accepted.
An eTag enables you to diffuse more simply and more effectively our campagnes.
An eTag is completely independent : by using an eTag you increase your incomes easily by diffusing relevant banners with your visitors.
An eTag proposes banners resulting from the various campaigns to which you are registered, or of the topic campaigns that you chose : your incomes are thus those associated with each campaign and your profits will be computed according to the rules (click, cpm, lead, sale,…) and of the scale for these campaigns.